Everthing is different!
There are going to be alot of changes
to your everyday life after the divorce
- and these are going to be hard to get used to all at once. You
will need time to think about things and it can help to have someone
to talk to. Here are some of the ways divorce might change your
* Custody arrangements and visitations - you may only be able
to see your parents on certain days that were decided by them
and the court.
* Your parents may be sad and preoccupied for a while after the
* You probably won't see one of your parents as much as you did
before the divorce.
* You may have trouble concentrating in school.
* You may have to move and you may have to change schools.
* You may have a different relationship with your grandparents,
aunts and uncles, cousins, or other family members.
* One or both of your parents may be dating.
* Your family finances may be strained.
These changes and differences can be a lot to deal with at first,
but you will get used to them after awhile.
Divorce and Separation
- A Guide For Teens
Loss Of Family
A Parent's Change
Tips To Make Divorce
Positive Life After