Sex & Peer Pressure
Everyone is Doing it! Dealing with Peer Pressure!
It gets really confusing when
it seems like all your friends are doing it. There are ways to
deal with this pressure so that you make choices that are your
own and not influenced by your peers. First off, remember that
almost everyone has to figure out how to deal with peer pressure.
It doesn't happen by magic, but here are some tips for keeping
the pressure off:
* Date several people and hang out with different groups of
* Go out with a group of friends rather than only your date.
* Think of what you would say in advance in case someone tries
to pressure you.
* Be ready to call your mom, dad or a friend to pick you up if
you need to leave a date.
* Never feel obligated to "pay someone back" with sex
in return for an expensive date or gift.
* Say "no" and mean "no" if that's how you
Teen Dating Violence
According to recent statistics,
it is extremely likely that you or someone you know has experienced
violence in a dating relationship. Dating violence can take many
forms, including psychological and emotional abuse, physical abuse,
and sexual abuse. It can occur in the context of casual dating
or serious long-term relationships.
here for more information on Psychological and Emotional Abuse.
Sex & Love
What Is Intercourse
Are You Ready
Oral Sex On a Male
Oral Sex On a Female